CSE are extremely honoured to announce that we have signed the Armed Forces Covenant pledge, demonstrating our support to the Armed Forces Community.
Sean Jordan, Managing Director, said, “We are proud at becoming a forces friendly employer. We will benefit from the range of unique skills and experiences that reservists and veterans can bring to our business.”
What does the Armed Forces Covenant mean?
Signing the Covenant means that we at CSE are committed to upholding the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- Promoting the fact that we are an Armed Forces-friendly organisation, to our staff, customers, suppliers, contractors and wider public.
- Supporting the employment of veterans and service leaders. Furthermore, we will recognise military skills and qualifications in our recruitment and selection process.
- Supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners. We will be flexible in granting leave for Service partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment.
- Supporting our employees who are members of the Reserve Forces, by granting additional leave for annual training and supporting any mobilisations and deployment.
- Supporting our employees who are volunteer leaders in military cadet organisations. We will grant additional leave to attend annual training camps and we will support local military cadet units. We will recognise the benefits of employing cadets/ex-cadets within the workforce.
- Supporting Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, Poppy Appeal Day, and Remembrance Day activities.
- Supporting Armed Forces charities with fundraising and supporting staff who volunteer to assist.
A copy of our certificate can be viewed below:
What we do
CSE are leaders in vacuum excavation, delivering a more efficient, safer, and economical alternative to traditional excavation methods. CSE operatives are competent and qualified workers who operate our equipment and machinery with great emphasis on both efficiency and safety.
To discover the benefits of vacuum excavation on your next project, call us on 0118 332 0002 or get in touch here.