Vacuum Excavation provides a safer, low-risk alternative to the traditional excavation techniques, such as manual digging. Our advanced technology provides precision excavation through the use of the remote-controlled excavator arm and offers a faster, more cost-effective solution than manual hand digging.
With our Vacuum Excavators, we have the ability to save your project from a potential service strike which is often caused by poor quality or inaccurate information about buried service locations. Vacuum Excavation is a precise style of digging, with an extremely low risk of causing damage.
Since our first job in May 2020, our team have worked on a wide variety of projects which has proven how versatile Vacuum Excavation can be.
Examples of our Projects:
- Gas Works – Repair, instalment or maintenance.
- New Housing Estates – Exposing and lowering HV Cables.
- Electrical Works – Exposing cables for repair, instalment or maintenance.
- Major Commercial Developments – Excavating holes for connections.
- City Centre Developments – Trenches excavated underneath high voltage cables.
- Civil Engineering Works – Excavating trial holes on a high-pressure gas main.
- Highway Schemes – Repair, instalment or maintenance of traffic lights or street lights.
- Car Parks – Installing street lights and excavating deep pits.
- Dockland Regeneration Works – Instalment of new services.
- Drainage Works – Excavating down a live sewer.
This is just a small selection of the types of projects we have carried out. If you have a project coming up that isn’t featured above, please get in touch with our team as we are able to accommodate much more.
Our CSE operatives are competent, qualified workers who operate our equipment and machinery with great emphasis on efficiency and safety.